Primary Maths Course Developer – Please apply using the form at the bottom of this page
As a Primary maths course developer, you will be provided with full training to:
- Work with our current lesson scripts & adapt them to fit our methods of teaching
- Create ‘learning loops’ for when a child doesn’t understand a concept in the script
- Link our lessons to already established schemes of work
- Find appropriate stock imagery for use in lessons using the company subscription
- Organise the voiceover for the lessons
- Use the lesson scripts and voiceover video animations to create interactive HTML5 videos using our software (equivalent in difficulty to using Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Create buttons and hotspots for the HTML5 video
- Upload the finished video to our platform. (Moodle based)
- Analyse the results of the tests with children – find out whether the videos worked. Analyse the results of children that are not using the videos to generate comparative data
- Work well using own initiative as well as part of the team
- Take on board new training and be inquisitive
- Be punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Take part in discussions in our virtual office and discuss positives and negatives of each decision
- Computer literacy
- To produce interactive videos (as part of a wider team) on schedule.
- To develop a set of interactive lessons that will become one of the best ways for a child to learn maths.
- To hit milestone targets as part of a team
Working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am-2pm
Initially online via Zoom (virtual office) but must be able to travel to our office in Welling if the office reopens.